Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 80152-504
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Strongid® removes and controls a variety of equine worms in horses and ponies
- Effectively controls large and small strongyles, pinworms and large roundworms
- Comes in a palatable caramel flavored suspension
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 38 states. Click here to see the state list.
Strongid® T is a broad spectrum wormer that removes and controls a variety of equine worms in horses and ponies. Effectively controls large and small strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus), pinworms (Oxyuris equi) and large roundworms (Parascaris equorum). Comes in a palatable caramel flavored suspension.
Contraindications: It is recommended that severely debilitated animals not be treated with this preparation.
Active ingredient: Pyrantel Pamoate
Each ml contains 50 mg of pyrantel base as pyrantel pamoate.
Store below 30°C (86°F).
Well tolerated by horses and ponies of all ages. Safe to use in breeding mares and stud horses.
No adverse drug effects were reported.
Do not use in severely debilitated animals. Not for horses intended for human consumption.
Shake thoroughly before every use, as suspension will separate. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.