Home > All Pet Supplies >
Solo-Jec Feline 3
Item #: 30105-306
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Convenient ready-to-use single dose vaccination kit
- Safe for kittens 8 weeks of age or older
- Protection against 3 core feline diseases
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sorry, needles cannot be shipped to Delaware, New Jersey and the US Virgin Islands.
A limit of 10 needles may be sent to Connecticut, New Hampshire & New York.
California residents may only purchase needles along with an injectable product, or have a purchase history of injectable products.
If you have a prescription, certificate of need or require further assistance, please call us at 800.786.4751.
Solo-Jec® Feline 3 is for the vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks and older to aid in the prevention of Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus and Panaleukopenia. All viruses in this vaccine are a modified live version of the virus.
- Dosage & Administration:
- The dosage is 1 mL injected subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld.
- Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the desiccated vaccine cake.
- Shake well.
- Withdraw entire contents into the syringe.
- Administer subcutaneously and inject entire contents of syringe.
- Vaccinate kittens at 8 weeks of age or older.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose 3-4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
- Only vaccinate healthy animals
- Burn containers and unused contents
- Although rare, severe allergic reactions (anaphylactoid) may occur that require immediate veterinary care