Solo-Jec 7 Plus
Item #: 30392-415
25x1d - Call for 100 dose discounts. 800.786.4751
- Convenient 1 ml dose
- Protection against 7 canine diseases
- Safe to use in dogs and puppies
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Solo-Jec® 7 Plus is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, parvovirus, and 2 stains of leptospiral bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae). Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae are killed versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate 1mL injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the desiccated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic.
- Subcutaneous Administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into blood vessel.
- Intramuscular Administration: Insert needle into muscle of hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into blood vessel. Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site.
- Recommended for healthy puppies 6 weeks of age or older. Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses
- Puppies over 9 weeks of age and adults: Give minimum of 2 doses at 3-4 week intervals.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Do not mix with other vaccines
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin and Amphotericin B as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.