- Protects against ten canine diseases in one vaccine, including Coronavirus
- Safe for puppies as young as 6 weeks of age
- Convenient single dose package with syringe
- Protects against Canine Parvovirus Type 2b and canine adenovirus Type-2 (CAV-2)
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Sorry, needles cannot be shipped to Delaware, New Jersey and the US Virgin Islands.
A limit of 10 needles may be sent to Connecticut, New Hampshire & New York.
California residents may only purchase needles along with an injectable product, or have a purchase history of injectable products.
If you have a prescription, certificate of need or require further assistance, please call us at 800.786.4751.