Sentry® Calming Diffuser for Cats reduces the stress and anxiety of cats by mimicking the pheromone that the mother cat produces to calm and reassure her kittens. Cats recognize these pheromones throughout life. It mimics the natural way to help cats cope with new and fearful situations. Uses GOODbehavior pheromone technology that is proven to modify stress-related behavior such as inappropriate marking, excessive meowing and scratching. Helps relieve stress related to separation anxiety, thunderstorms, visitors and new social situations. The lavender and chamomile provide a soothing fragrance. Plugs in and covers an area up to 215 square feet and lasts up to 30 days before you need to refill. Use with cats of all breeds and ages.
Use only in a properly functioning 120 volt electrical outlet.
No adapter or electrical cord should be used with this product.
Do not immerse in water or in damp/wet areas.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Bottle must remain in upright position.
Do not cover the diffuser or place underneath/behind furniture.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place below 25°C/77°F.
Inert Ingredients: 98.00%
Directions for Use: Plug in the Sentry® Calming Diffuser in the room (works in an area up to 215 square feet) where your pet spends most of the time. The perception of the pheromones by the pet is immediate. However, as in every behavior program, the visible improvement in specific behaviors may require some time. Usually, improvement in specific behaviors is seen during the first two weeks after using the diffuser, but some pets may require a month to exhibit visible improvement.
Installation and First-Time Use:
1. Unscrew the bottle cap. Leave wick in bottle.
2. Insert bottle firmly into diffuser. Diffuser plug rotates if needed; do not rotate bottle. Bottle must remain in the upright position.
3. Plug into electrical outlet in desired room.
How to Install Refill Bottle:
1. Remove diffuser from electrical outlet. Allow diffuser to cool before replacing the bottle.
2. Unscrew bottle from diffuser.
3. Unscrew the bottle cap from refill bottle. Leave wick in bottle.
4. Insert refill bottle firmly into the diffuser. Diffuser plug rotates if needed; do not rotate bottle. Bottle must remain in the upright position.
5. Plug into electrical outlet in desired room.
6. Replace bottle with Sentry®Calming Diffuser Refill every 30 days and replace the diffuser every 6 months.
Oils may collect on diffuser over time. Allow diffuser to cool before cleaning. To clean, remove diffuser from outlet and wipe with clean, dry cloth. Do not immerse in water. In the event of a leak, the fluid may discolor walls or floor. Clean with detergent and water.