Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30490-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Rabvac™ 3 prevents Rabies
- Killed Virus
- Provides 3 year immunity for dogs and cats and 1 year immunity for horses
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80º add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Restricted to use by or under the direction of a licensed veterinarian.
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Rabvac™ 3 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, and horses against diseases caused by rabies. This is a killed version of the virus. Provides 3 year immunity for dogs and cats and 1 year immunity for horses. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 3 months of age or older, healthy cats 3 months of age or older, and healthy horses 3 months of age or older. 10 dose vial.
Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
- Dogs and Cats:
- Vaccination for healthy dogs and cats 3 months of age or older.
- Inject 1mL subcutaneously or at one site in the thigh intramuscularly.
- Revaccinate one year later and every 3 years thereafter.
- Inject one 2mL dose intramuscularly at 3 months of age or older.
- Revaccinate one year later and annually thereafter.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Do not vaccinate horses within 21 days before slaughter
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin as a perservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized animals
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.