Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30490-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Rabvac™ 3 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats, and horses against diseases caused by rabies. This is a killed version of the virus. Provides 3 year immunity for dogs and cats and 1 year immunity for horses. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 3 months of age or older, healthy cats 3 months of age or older, and healthy horses 3 months of age or older. 10 dose vial.
Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
- Dogs and Cats:
- Vaccination for healthy dogs and cats 3 months of age or older.
- Inject 1mL subcutaneously or at one site in the thigh intramuscularly.
- Revaccinate one year later and every 3 years thereafter.
- Inject one 2mL dose intramuscularly at 3 months of age or older.
- Revaccinate one year later and annually thereafter.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Do not vaccinate horses within 21 days before slaughter
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin as a perservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized animals
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.