Pyoben® Medicated Shampoo helps in the treatment of demodectic mange, hot spots, feline and canine acne, and other deep cutaneous infections. It's an antimicrobial, keratolytic shampoo which flushes pores and hair follicles removing excess oil, debris, bacteria and yeast. Pyoben® adds Spherulites, an exclusive encapsulation system that provides gradual ingredient release for long-lasting relief. Chitosanide, a natural biopolymer, protects the skin against further damage. It creates a protective film on the skin and hair coat to reinforce skin hydration and promote healing. For use on dogs, cats and horses of any age.
For animal use only.
For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature of 59° - 86° F (15° – 30° C).
Active ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 3% w/w
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Spherulites, Carbomer, Glycerin, Citric Acid, and Chitosanide
Chitosanide and Glycerin are present in encapsulated (Spherulites) and free forms. Urea is present in encapsulated form.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: