Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Puppy-DPv (Progard Puppy-DPv)
Item #: 30350-415
25x1d - Call for 100 dose discounts. 800.786.4751
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Nobivac® Puppy-DPv (Progard Puppy-DPv) prevents Canine Distemper and Parvovirus
- Modified live virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Offers maximum protection
- For healthy dogs four weeks of age or older
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Nobivac® Puppy-DPv (Progard Puppy-DPv) offers maximum protection for puppies against canine Distemper and canine Parvovirus. Protects against all field strains of Parvovirus currently seen. Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper and Parvovirus. Modified live versions of the viruses. Recommended for use in healthy dogs four weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Use contents promptly once reconstituted.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 4 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Administer 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Initial vaccination of healthy dogs may be given as early as 4 weeks of age, with booster injections administered every 3-4 weeks until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.