Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Puppy-DPv (Progard Puppy-DPv)
Item #: 30350-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Nobivac® Puppy-DPv (Progard Puppy-DPv) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper and parvovirus. Distemper and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 4 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 4 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Administer 1mL subcuatenously or intramuscularly.
- Initial vaccination of healthy dogs may be given as early as 4 weeks of age, with booster injections administered every 3-4 weeks until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive 2 doses 3-4 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Shake well before use.
- Use contents promptly once reconstituted
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.