PrimeMune is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
Do not use after the expiration date stated on the label.
When diluted, the vaccine should be used immediately.
Burn the container and all unused contents.
Store in a dry and dark place between 2 and 7°C. Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 6 weeks of age or older.
- Administer 1 ml dose subcutaneously, preferably in zone behind the shoulder blade.
- Revaccinate at 3 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Overall Customer Rating of 8 Reviews: