Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30340-1058
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- PrimeMune™ prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, Parvovirus
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
PrimeMune™ is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and parvovirus. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older. 10 doses.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Administer 1mL SQ.
- Revaccinate at 3-4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.