Shipped directly from manufacturer. Ground shipping only. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
- The PetAirapy Portable Air Purifier uses six layers of purifying power to control allergens and odors
- Traps bothersome allergens, pollens and dust in the air
- Kills bacteria, mold and viruses, including the flu virus and kennel cough
- Controls and absorbs odors to keep rooms smelling fresh and clean
- Effective in rooms up to 1000 sq.ft.
With six layers of purifying power, the PetAirapy Portable Air Purifier traps the bothersome allergens in the air, kills the bacteria, mold and viruses that cause allergic reactions and respiratory infections, and controls and absorbs odors to keep rooms smelling fresh and clean.
• The Electric Static Plasma Filter
is a washable, reusable filter that traps 99.99% of allergens, pollens, mold and dust.
• The Photo Catalyst Filter
uses titanium dioxide to help destroy bacteria, mold and viruses before they can infect the air around you.
• The Activated Carbon Filter
traps and eliminates odors such as tobacco smoke, pet odors, chemical scents, fumes, gases and more, leaving air that smells fresh and clean.
• The ULPA Media Filter
traps 99.99% of the germs, mold, bacteria, viruses and other particles, even those that are 0.0001mm in size, leaving the air sanitized and allergen-free.
• The UVC germicidal lights
kill 99% of the micro-organisms that trigger allergic reactions, respiratory illness and infections, including kennel cough and all flu viruses.
• Ionic technology
also generates more than 8 million ions per second to create an environment that is as fresh and clean as a 160,000 sq.ft. forest.
The sleek, portable unit works immediately after turning it on, with a remote control to easily change settings. Quietly works in the background, providing up to 1,000 sq.ft. of improved air quality and helping to control allergies and asthma in the entire family.
Measures 23.5"H x 17.5"W x 9.4"D. Weighs 25 lbs.
28-63 watts depending on speed the unit is on.
100-120 volts depending on speed the unit is on.