Home > All Pet Supplies >
PetAg Nursing Kits
Item #: 25210-322
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
The PetAg Nursing Kits contain all the supplies you need for feeding your newborns! The durable plastic bottles are made to withstand repeated use and sterilization. Nipples replicate the natural feeding action of a mother's nipple. There are no holes in the nipples so you can customize the flow of the formula.The 2 oz Kit includes one 2oz bottle, 5 rubber nipples and cleaning brush.
The 4 oz Kit includes one 4oz bottle, 2 rubber nipples and cleaning brush.
Elongated Nipples are long, thin, latex nipples that also fit on a syringe.
Directions for Use:
- Before use make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods
- Cross cut nipple with a razor blade
- Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple
- Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple
- If one or more of the animals is ill use a different bottle or feed ill animal last
- Wash bottle, cap, and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session
- If animal is too small or weak to nurse, feed with a syringe or eye dropper until the animal is capable of nursing from a bottle