Home > All Pet Supplies >
Pet Temp Instant Ear Thermometer
Item #: 22710-350
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- The Pet Temp® Instant Animal Ear Thermometer accurately measures a pet's temperature in just one second
- Easy-to-use thermometer measures heat from the ear canal
- Specifically designed for animals, it eliminates the need for rectal temperatures
- Great for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas and guinea pigs
- Absolutely safe and clinically accurate
The Pet Temp® Instant Animal Ear Thermometer is an easy-to-use ear thermometer that measures heat from the ear canal, giving accurate core body temperature in just one second. Specifically designed for animals, it eliminates the need for messy rectal temperatures. Use when your pet is sick, for breeding and pregnancy, for your peace of mind, or after surgery, vaccinations, injury or trauma. Great for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas and guinea pigs. Absolutely safe and clinically accurate. Comes with storage pouch and 20 disposable lens covers. Replacement lens covers available.
Package contains: Pet-Temp Thermometer with battery, storage pouch, instruction manual and 20 disposable lens covers
Use a disposable lens cover for every temperature measurement. Ear wax, dust or fingerprints on lens or lens cover will result in low readings.
Measuring temperature without a lens cover may damage the infrared lens or the ear thermometer.
The infrared lens must be kept clean at all times. This is accomplished by cleaning with a cotton swab and alcohol.
For accurate temperature measurement, the ear should be clear of hair, wax or debris.
Do not use the Pet-Temp if the ear is sensitive to touch due to an ear infection or injury.
Four simple steps:
- Open arm
- Install new lens cover
- Push button to activate Pet-Temp
- Insert into ear and push button. In one second, the Pet-Temp beeps, signaling temperature measurement is complete.