Parastar Plus for Dogs
Item #: 19190-V
- Parastar Plus for Dogs is a fast-acting topical solution that effectively starts to kill fleas and ticks in as little as one hour
- Waterproof formula kills fleas, ticks, and chewing lice
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
- Long-lasting formula is released over time
- For dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older
Parastar Plus for Dogs is a fast-acting monthly topical solution that effectively starts to kill fleas and ticks in as little as one hour. This formula kills deer ticks, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, fleas and chewing lice. It also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange. The easy-to-apply topical spreads across the skin into the oil glands to be released over time. This long-lasting and waterproof application is formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older. Made in USA. Do not use dog products on cats.
Sorry, this item cannot be shipped to California.
For external use on dogs only.
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age.
Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your pet.
Do not treat your pet with more than one pesticide product at a time.
Best if used year round.
Contact your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs.
Separate the treated dog from all other dogs and cats for 24 hours after application.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool (below 77°F) dry place. Do not refrigerate. Protect from direct sunlight. Do not remove tube from the pack until ready to use. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
How to Open:
How to Apply:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others. Holding the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors.
Frequency of Application:
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin as a spot to the dog's back between the shoulder blades.
- Allow treated area to dry thoroughly.
Use monthly for complete control of flea, tick and chewing lice infections. Studies show that Parastar Plus kills fleas for up to 30 days. If your pet is at high risk for flea reinfestation, or is in a highly infested environment, apply monthly. Apply monthly to control ticks and chewing lice. Parastar Plus remains effective, even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight. Do not reapply for 30 days.