Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Stud™ is a dog and cat dietary supplement that contains a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and all natural herbs beneficial for the unique needs of male breeding animals during peak breeding season. Important antioxidants help repair damage to testicles and muscle tissue caused by the environment and aging. Herbal ingredients give males more stamina and make them stronger breeders. This exclusive formulation also promotes the overall reproductive health of normal healthy males and aids in the improvement of semen production.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Oxy-Stud Ingredients: Human-grade pork, beef and liver, natural casing, wheat germ meal, cotton seed meal, glucosamine hydrochloride, glucosamine sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, selenium, calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, magnesium, ferrous fumerate, zinc sulfate, manganese, cupric sulfate, potassium iodine, ginseng, ginkgo, eleuthero root, hawthorn berry, and grape seed extract
- Directions for Use: Give daily during peak breeding season. Begin feeding 14 days prior to mating.
- Small Breeds and Cats: 1/2 chew per day.
- Medium/Large Breeds: 1 chew per day.
- Giant Breeds: 2 chews per day.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID's), such as Rimadyl®
For Prenatal Supplementation of Breeding Females:
Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Mate™ Prenatal
For Post-natal Supplementation of Nursing Females:
Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Momma™
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is a dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and all natural herbs formulated to be beneficial in meeting the unique needs of male animals during peak breeding season. Antioxidants have been added to repair damage caused by the environment and aging. This exclusive formulation is designed to give the breeding male more stamina and make them stronger breeders, while also promoting the overall reproductive health of male dogs and cats.
Breeders' Edge® Oxy-Stud™ Ingredients:
Human-grade pork, beef and liver, natural casing, wheat germ meal, cotton seed meal, glucosamine hydrochloride, glucosamine sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12
), Vitamin D3
, Vitamin E, selenium, calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, magnesium, ferrous fumerate, zinc sulfate, manganese, cupric sulfate, potassium iodine, ginseng, ginkgo, eleuthero root, hawthorn berry, and grape seed extract
What do the ingredients do:
- B-Vitamins are used to metabolize protein and fats within the body. They are essential for healthy hair, coat, skin, eyes, and liver and will encourage proper function of the nervous system.
- Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, is essential to the body to process carbohydrates. It also is important for the nerves, muscle cells, and brain functions.
- Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, helps the body by stimulating the metabolism and assisting in the digestion and absorption of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Niacin, Vitamin B3, is a powerful vitamin used to manage cholesterol problems, prevent diabetes, and help the body process fats.
- Pantothenic Acid, commonly known as Vitamin B5, helps convert carbohydrates into fuel inside the body and produces energy.
- Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6, is necessary to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, the encourages red blood cell production. It also assists the body in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which is used as the body's energy source.
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is important in the metabolic functions in the body, including cell growth, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the metabolism of amino acids. It also assists in the process of the body converting food into energy and the transfer of carbon dioxide within the body.
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B9, helps the body stay healthy by supporting the body's ability to produce red blood cells.
- Cyanocobalamin is commonly referred to as Vitamin B12. This vitamin is required for the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, the production of red blood cells, and normal brain functioning.
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is actually a hormone that is produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is necessary for optimal calcium absorption, which helps build strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A is essential for eye and skin health, immune system function, and bone health. It also plays an important role in reproduction and reproductive health.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that provides important protection for damaged cells in the body and is believed to be an important tool against aging.
- Calcium makes up bones, teeth, shells, and other hard body parts. It is carried by the blood and plays an important role in the body. Magnesium is concentrated in the bones and promotes good muscles and bone health.
- Iron, or ferrous sulfate, is an essential mineral in production of red blood cells and helps prevent anemia. Zinc works with over 200 enzymes in the body for proper cell health and metabolism. Manganese promotes good muscle and bone health, aids in production of cartilage, and helps normal bone development.
- Iodine and Potassium are minerals that are essential for the body to stay healthy and active. Iodine is important for thyroid function. Potassium is known as an important nutrient that plays a role in muscle growth, nerve cell function, and protein synthesis.
- Glucosamine is a major building block of cartilage and is necessary for the construction of connective tissues. It helps the body by enhancing the body's ability to produce collagen and joint fluid. It also helps supply the body with the necessary materials to repair joint damage.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is one of nature's sources of dietary sulfur, which is mainly used to support healthy joints and cartilage. It helps relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis by lubricating the joint cartilage and improving mobility.
- Wheat Germ and cotton seed are one of the most nutritional products available. They both contain essential fatty acids and are filled with the necessary vitamins. They contain 23 nutrients that are very high in protein.
- Gingseng promotes energy and acts as a stimulant. Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain, therefore increasing concentration and memory.
- Eleuthero Root, Hawthorn Berry, and Grape Seed Extract are shown to increase or maintain the sperm count and viability, therefore improving and maintaining fertility. Eleuthero Root also is used to manage kidney disease and viral infections. Hawthorn Berry provides antioxidant activity and helps improve the elasticity of blood vessels, therefore enhancing circulation, reducing cholesterol levels, and lowering blood pressure. Grape Seed Extract literally keeps the testicles from rusting and is such a good free radical scavenger. It is also one of the best known sources of antioxidants, which will help keep cells healthy. It helps with some circulatory disorders.
Analysis per chew:
|Crude Protein (min.)
|Crude Fat (min.)
|Crude Fat (max.)
|Crude Fiber (min.)
Refrigerate after opening for up to 6 months. Avoid excessive heat. Unused portion may be frozen for longer shelf life.
Intended for use in male dogs and cats only. Not intended for use in female animals. Always consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals with chronic medical conditions such as clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Consult your veterinarian for specific advice on the appropriate treatment and care for your dogs and cats. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about Breeders' Edge®