Home > All Pet Supplies >
1 Year Rabies Vaccine
Item #: 30495-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- 1 Year Rabies Vaccine prevents Rabies
- Killed Virus
- Provides 1 year immunity for dogs and cats
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80º add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
- Product may vary as shown
Restricted to use by or under the direction of a licensed veterinarian.
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags
are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
One Year Rabies Vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats against diseases caused by rabies. This is a killed version of the virus. Provides 1 year immunity against rabies. Product may vary as shown. 10 dose vial.
Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
- Vaccination of healthy animals 3 months of age or older.
- Revaccinate one year later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized animals
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.