Home > All Pet Supplies >
1 Year Rabies Vaccine
Item #: 30495-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
One Year Rabies Vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats against diseases caused by rabies. This is a killed version of the virus. Provides 1 year immunity against rabies. Product may vary as shown. 10 dose vial.
Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
- Vaccination of healthy animals 3 months of age or older.
- Revaccinate one year later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized animals
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.