Nobivac Intra-Trac3 (Intra Trac III)
- Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 (Intra Trac III) prevents Canine Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica
- Modified Live Virus
- Intranasal vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Nobivac® Intra-Trac®3 (Intra Trac III)
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and bordetella bronchiseptica
. Adenovirus, parainfluenza, and bordetella bronchiseptica
are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 3 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate live vaccine to desired volume with the accompanying Sterile diluent.
- Draw the vaccine back into the syringe. Remove needle from syringe. Apply nasal applicator tip to syringe.
- For 1 Dose (1mL), administer intranasally. Vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 1 mL of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies. For one 1 mL dose, rehydrate vaccine with 1mL sterile diluent or for one 0.5mL dose, rehydrate vaccine with 0.5mL sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of dogs.
- For 5 Dose (5mL) administer intranasally. Vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 5mL of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies. For five 1mL doses, rehydrate vaccine with 5mL sterile diluent or for five 0.5mL doses, rehydrate vaccine with 2.5mL sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one of both nostrils of five dogs.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin, and nystatin as preservatives
- Post vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice, and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.