Nobivac Intra-Trac3 (Intra Trac III) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza and Bordetella Bronchiseptica. Provides rapid protection - as early as 48 hours after vaccinating. Provides one year duration of immunity. Use on puppies as young as three weeks of age. Adenovirus Type 2 and Parainfluenza are modified live versions of the virus. Bordetella Bronchiseptica is an avirulent live culture.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- 1 Dose - Standard dose is 1 ml administered intranasally. Vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 1 ml of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies. For one 1 ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 1 ml sterile diluent; or for one 0.5 ml dose, rehydrate vaccine with 0.5 ml sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of dogs.
- 5 Dose - Standard dose is 1 ml administered intranasally. Vaccine may be rehydrated with less than 5 ml of diluent to minimize discomfort when vaccinating small dogs and puppies. For five 1 ml doses, rehydrate vaccine with 5 ml sterile diluent; or for five 0.5 ml doses, rehydrate vaccine with 2.5 ml sterile diluent. Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of five dogs.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains penicillin, streptomycin, and nystatin as preservatives.
- This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators.
- Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, inappetence, jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs, monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin, tetracycline, trimethoprim/sulfa, or amoxicillin/clavulanic acid may be indicated. If anaphylactoid reaction occurs, use epinephrine.
- Post-vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.