Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30165-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable
- Nobivac® Feline-Bb prevents Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Protects cats as early as 72 hours post-vaccination
- Optimal choice for healthy cats that are commonly boarded or live in multiple cat/pet homes
- Avirulent live culture
- Intranasal vaccine
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Nobivac® Feline-Bb is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats for the prevention of disease caused by Bordetella bronchiseptica. Healthy cats and kittens vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination. This vaccine has 92% efficacy after just one dose. The intranasal route reduces the chance of injection site sarcoma. This is an avirulent live culture. Recommended for the use in healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Shake well before use.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Store at 2° to 7° C (35° to 45°F). Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 0.2 ml into one nostril.
- Healthy kittens 4 weeks of age or older should be vaccinated prior to confinement or when risk of exposure to B. bronchiseptica may exist.
- Healthy cats vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination.
- Safe for pregnant queens.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.