Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Feline-Bb (Protex Bb)
Item #: 30165-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Nobivac® Feline- Bb (Protex Bb) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by bordetella bronchiseptica. This is a avirulent live version of the virus. Recommended for the use in healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Remove the needle and administer 0.2mL into one nostril.
- Healthy kittens 4 weeks of age or older should be vaccinated prior to confinement or when risk of exposure to bordetella bronchiseptica may exist.
- Healthy cats vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination.
- Safe for pregnant queens
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Shake well before use
- Use contents promptly once reconstituted
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.