Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Feline-Bb (Protex Bb)
Item #: 30165-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Nobivac® Feline-Bb (Protex Bb) prevents Bordetella Bronchiseptica
- Avirulent Live Vaccine
- Intranasal vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80º add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Nobivac® Feline- Bb (Protex Bb) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by bordetella bronchiseptica. This is a avirulent live version of the virus. Recommended for the use in healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided.
- Remove the needle and administer 0.2mL into one nostril.
- Healthy kittens 4 weeks of age or older should be vaccinated prior to confinement or when risk of exposure to bordetella bronchiseptica may exist.
- Healthy cats vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination.
- Safe for pregnant queens
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Shake well before use
- Use contents promptly once reconstituted
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.