Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV (Eclipse 4 + FeLv)
Item #: 30153-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV (Eclipse 4 + FeLv) prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis (Feline Herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia Psittaci - Modified Live Virus
- Feline Leukemia - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV (Eclipse 4 + Felv) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, chlamydia psittaci, and feline leukemia. Rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and chlamydia psittaci are modified live versions of the virus and feline leukemia is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Prior to use, warm the Nobivac® FeLV to room temperature and shake well.
- Transfer contents of the Nobivac® FeLV vial to the Nobivac® Feline A-HCPCh vial aseptically.
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Two doses are required for primary immunization.
- Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second vacciation: Inject 1 dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
- Revaccinate every two years with a single dose of Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV. Revaccination in the intervening years with Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Do not mix with other vaccines
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- It is important to realize that certain conditions and vents may cause some cats to be unable to develop or maintain an adequate immune response following FeLV vaccination. Prior exposure to the disease, or disease latency, are conditions in which vaccination may not alter the course of the disease. Therefore, diagnostic testing of all cats for FeLV antigen prior to vaccination is recommended. Also, vaccination with this product will not offer cross-protection against feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV), another feline retrovirus. It is important to advise the cat owners of these situations prior to vaccination.