- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV (Eclipse 4 + FeLv) prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis (Feline Herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia Psittaci - Modified Live Virus
- Feline Leukemia - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh+FeLV (Eclipse 4 + Felv)
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, chlamydia psittaci
, and feline leukemia. Rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and chlamydia psittaci
are modified live versions of the virus and feline leukemia is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.