Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3)
Item #: 30150-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3) prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis (Feline Herpes), Calici, Panleukopenia
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia. Rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the use in healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically.
- Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject 1 dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Do not mix with other vaccines
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.