Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3)
Item #: 30150-415
25x1d - Call for 100 dose discounts. 800.786.4751
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3) prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, and Panleukopenia
- Modified live virus
- Injectable vaccination
- For healthy cats nine weeks of age or older
- Optimal choice for healthy indoor cats
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP (Eclipse 3) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline Rhinotracheitis (feline Herpes), Calici, and Panleukopenia viruses. Modified live versions of the viruses. A quality one-year core vaccine that protects against the most threatening of viral infections—Calicivirus, Herpesvirus, and the deadly feline Parvovirus, Panleukopenia. This vaccine has been shown to block the replication of canine Parvovirus in cats. Non-adjuvanted formula. Recommended for the use in healthy cats nine weeks of age or older.
For animal use only.
Store at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Do not mix with other vaccines.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older.
- Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically.
- Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
- Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.