Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Canine 1-Pv (Galaxy Pv), 25x1d
Item #: 30374-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Nobivac® Canine 1-Pv (Galaxy Pv) prevents Canine Parvovirus
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Nobivac® Canine 1-Pv (Galaxy PV) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine parvovirus. This is a modified live version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy puppies 6 weeks of age or older.
- Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age.
- Use entire contents immediately
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistaminds may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.