Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPvL2 (Galaxy DA2PPvL)
Item #: 30372-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 (Galaxy DA2PPvL) prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified Live Virus
- Leptospira Bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae) - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 (Galaxy DA2PPvL) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, parvovirus, and 2 strains of leptospira bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae). Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae are killed versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 vial aseptically.
- Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration
- Vaccinate with 1mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Do not mix with other vaccines
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.