- Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 (Galaxy DA2PPvL) prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus - Modified Live Virus
- Leptospira Bacterin (L. canicola & L. icterohaemorrhagiae) - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 (Galaxy DA2PPvL)
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, parvovirus, and 2 strains of leptospira bacterin (L. canicola
& L. icterohaemorrhagiae
). Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, and parvovirus are modified live versions of the virus. Leptospira canicola
and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
are killed versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.