Home > All Pet Supplies >
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv (Galaxy DA2PPv)
Item #: 30370-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv (Galaxy DA2PPv) is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and parvovirus. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate with 1mL subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older.
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze
- Do not mix with other vaccines
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.