Directions for Use:
For best operation, mount the unit 7-9 feet above the floor.
Place the dispenser in the location to be mounted, make a mark on the wall surface through the two mounting holes. Drill the holes at the marks and insert the anchors. Place the unit on the wall and affix the screws. Ensure the dispenser is mounted securely on the wall.
Insert two "D" Alkaline batteries
in the battery compartment. Use alkaline batteries ONLY
. Select the Spray Interval
switch to the preferred setting: 7.5, 15, or 30 minutes. Select the Operation Mode
switch to preferred setting: 24 hour operation or Day Mode.
- When 24H is selected, unit operates at the selected spray interval for 24 hours.
- When Day is selected, unit operates at the selected spray interval in lighted conditions only.
Before inserting the can, push the hammer to the "UP" position. Insert the aerosol refill can in between the metal bracket in the dispenser. Make sure the actuator points towards the front of the dispenser. Using the On/Off
switch, turn the unit on. The Green LED will light up for two seconds. Test spray by pressing Test Switch
. Always ensure that the dispenser is turned away from your face when testing the spray.
When refill can is low, Green LED will start flashing.
When batteries are weak, Red LED will start flashing.
- Switch the dispenser OFF and insert a new refill can.
- Turn the unit ON after 60 seconds. This will reset the spray counter.
- Replace with two new "D" alkaline batteries.
- Batteries will last one year under 24-hour operation at 15 minutes spray interval.
- If the battery changing process is completed within 60 seconds, the Dispenser will hold spray count memory. Otherwise the spray count will have to be reset.
If the Flashing LED light turns orange, both the battery and the aerosol can needs replacement.
Place the dispenser away from food preparation areas. Avoid spraying onto plastic, varnished or printed surfaces. Always replace with new alkaline batteries and never leave dead batteries in the unit. Do not use near heat or open flame.