Home > All Pet Supplies >
NeoPar, 10 dose vial
Item #: 30401-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- NeoPar® induces protection against Parvovirus, the most lethal and prevalent viral disease of dogs
- Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies
- Provides maximum protection and a long duration of immunity
- Modified live virus
- Injectable vaccination
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
NeoPar® is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine Parvovirus. Provides maximum protection. This vaccine contains a high antigen mass (more vaccine units per dose), which results in a short period from vaccination to protection, a higher level of protection, and a long duration of immunity. NeoPar® stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies. Found to be safe for use in young puppies. This is a modified live version of the virus.
For use in dogs only.
Store between 2° and 7°C (35° and 45°F). Do not freeze.
Shake well before using.
Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 42 days of age or older.
- Shake well. Aseptically inject 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly into healthy dogs.
- Administer the initial dose at or about 42 days of age.
- Because there is potential for maternal antibody to interfere with the immune response, revaccinate every 14 to 21 days until the dog is 18 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 18 weeks of age should receive a single dose (1 ml).
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- In case of anaphylaxis: epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.