Home > All Pet Supplies >
NeoPar, 10 dose vial
Item #: 30401-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Induces protection against the most lethal and prevalent viral disease of dogs
- Contains a High Antigen Mass (more vaccine units per dose).
- Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Neopar is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine parvovirus. This is a modified live version of the virus.
Inject 1mL SQ or IM into healthy dogs at 42 days of age, revaccinate every 14-21 days until dog is 18 weeks old. Dogs over 18 weeks of age should receive a single dose. Revaccinate annually.