Home > All Pet Supplies >
NeoVac DA2, 10 dose vial
Item #: 30403-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Essential core virus protection against the most lethal and prevalent respiratory viruses
- Contains a High Antigen Mass (more vaccine units per dose)
- Stimulates antibody production in the presence of existing maternal antibodies
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
NeoVac DA2 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine distemper and adenovirus type 2. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus.
Inject 1 dose SQ into dogs over 6 weeks of age. Puppies should be revaccinated every 2-4 weeks until 16 weeks of age. Dogs over 16 weeks require only 1 dose. Revaccinate annually.