Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30402-306
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
NeoVac® D is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against canine distemper. This is a modified live virus. Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccinate healthy dogs or puppies 6 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate vaccine with diluent supplied. Inject 1mL subcutaneously into healthy dogs.
- Administer the initial dose at or about 42 days of age. Because there is potential for materal antibody to interfere with the immune response to the original vaccination, revaccinate every 14 to 28 days until the dog is 16 weeks of age.
- Dogs over 16 weeks should receive a single dose.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well before using
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Do not mix with other vaccines
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin and Amphotericin B as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which material antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.