Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30395-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Naramune-2™ prevents Canine Parainfluenza, Bordetella Bronchiseptica (Kennel Cough)
- Modified Live Virus
- Intranasal vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Naramune-2™ is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by canine parainfluenza and bordetella bronchiseptica. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy dogs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate to desired dose volume with accompanying sterile diluent.
- For five 0.5mL doses, reconstitute with 2.5mL of diluent. For five 1mL doses, reconstitute with 5mL of diluent.
- Shake well and use immediately.
- Using aseptic technique, administer entire dose intranasally. Use enclosed applicator tip on hub of syringe in place of syringe needle.
- Apply new nasal applicator tip for each dog vaccinated. Do not vaccinate puppies under 3 week of age.
- Puppies vaccinated between 3 and 6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Do not vaccinate dogs parenterally.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.