Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 14806-795
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Millers Forge Dematting Comb measures 7"L and has 9 serrated, stainless steel blades
- Features a comfort-grip handle
- Accommodates righties or lefties
- Finger rest for comfort and control
- Perfect for use on medium-to-large-sized dogs
Millers Forge Dematting Comb measures 7"L and has 9 serrated, stainless steel blades and a comfort-grip handle with a finger rest for your comfort and control. Perfect for use on medium-to-large-sized dogs with these coat types: medium length double-coats, long double-coats, long or drop coats, flat coats, curly coats and hard coats. The serrated blades can be turned around to accommodate "lefties."
Directions for Use:
- Use your fingers to loosen the matted coat.
- Secure the dog's skin by pulling it taut.
- Isolate the mat and insert the blades behind the mat.
- Use short, quick strokes to pull the tool through the mat while supporting the skin with your other hand.
- Do not use a sawing motion as it creates discomfort for the dog.
- Brush the area with a comb to make sure the mat is gone.
- Repeat process as necessary, taking care not to irritate the dog's skin