Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30312-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- LymeVax® aids in the prevention of disease caused by Borrelia burgdorferi bacterin (Lyme Disease)
- Helps provide a broad-spectrum immune response for protection
- Killed bacteria
- Injectable vaccination
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
LymeVax® is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by Borrelia burgdorferi bacterin (Lyme Disease). LymeVax helps provide a broad-spectrum immune response for protection against Lyme Disease. This vaccine contains killed bacteria. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older.
For use in dogs only.
Store in the dark at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older.
- Inject 1 ml subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- A second dose should be administered 2 to 3 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Contains thimerosal as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine.