Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30312-195
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Lymevax® is recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs against diseases caused by borrelia burgdorferi bacterin (lyme disease). This is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination of healthy dogs 9 weeks of age or older.
- Inject 1mL subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- A second dose should be administer 2 to 3 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Thimerosal as a preservative
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.