Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 27160-119
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- LickGuard® is an all-natural, unpleasant tasting ointment that discourages an animal from licking, biting and chewing
- Uses a combination of texture, taste and smell to create a "no-lick" solution
- First contact gives the dog or cat a bad experience
- The smell quickly reminds the pet of his bad experience
- Apply to suture lines, bandages, catheters, IV lines, lick granulomas, biting sores, minor cuts and scrapes
LickGuard® is an all-natural, unpleasant tasting ointment that discourages an animal from licking, biting and chewing. This topical ointment uses a combination of texture, taste and smell to create a "no-lick" solution. This product has an intense taste that clings to the animal's tongue, plus it creates a "hot" sensation on the tongue, creating an overall bad experience for the pet. After trying the LickGuard just once, the dog or cat will associate the smell with his previously bad-tasting experience. This product works great after surgical procedures, on bandages, and around sores and wounds. Made in USA.
For use in dogs and cats. External use only.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Use caution when applying LickGuard to red or open wounds as a stinging sensation may occur.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Active Ingredients per .75 oz:
Proprietary Blend of (Carvacrol, Menthol, Limonene, Carvone, Thymol, Eugenol, Allicin, Cinnamaldehyde): 1598 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Deionized Water, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Potassium Chloride, Sesquiterpenoid, Sodium Chloride, Spearmint Oil.
Clean and dry affected area. Apply generously where licking needs to be discouraged. Reapply as needed. For best results, when first applying LickGuard, put a dab on your pet's tongue so they recognize the bad taste and smell before you apply it to the desired area.