Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 80369-275
Availability: Back Order
- KetoChlor® Medicated Shampoo provides relief for skin conditions such as ringworm, skin fold pyoderma and hot spots
- Reduces bacterial and yeast adhesion to the skin
- Formulated to give long-lasting relief
- Protects against further irritation
- For topical use on dogs, cats and horses
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 37 states. Click here to see the state list.
KetoChlor® Medicated Shampoo is an antiseptic, cleansing shampoo that helps manage a variety of skin conditions. It combines Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidine to fight against infection caused by bacteria and yeast, such as hot spots, skin fold pyoderma and ringworm. It uses anti-adhesive technology that reduces bacterial and yeast adhesion on the skin which disrupts their colonization and delays the onset of skin irritations. Made with Spherulites, an exclusive encapsulation system that provides gradual ingredient release for long-lasting relief. Chitosanide, a natural biopolymer that creates a protective film on the skin and hair coat, also protects the skin against further damage by reinforcing skin hydration and the healing effects of the formula. For topical use on dogs, cats and horses.
For animal use only.
For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature of 59° - 86° F (15° – 30° C).
Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2.3% w/w (2% in free form; 0.3% encapsulated) and Ketoconazole 1% w/w.
Other ingredients: *Spherulites microcapsules, monosaccharides and an alkylpolyglucoside.
* Spherulites Microcapsules is an exclusive encapsulation system that provides a slow release of ingredients long after product application.
Chitosanide is a natural biopolymer that creates a protective film on the skin and hair coat.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.