Home > All Pet Supplies >
IVERHART MAX Chewable Tablets
Item #: 80142-941-494
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Iverhart Max® Chewable Tablets treats heartworm and more in dogs
- Also treats roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- Gives 30 day protection for dogs eight weeks of age and older
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 37 states. Click here to see the state list.
Iverhart Max® Chewable Tablets protect dogs against heartworm plus roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms in a once-a-month flavorful chew. Available in four convenient sizes color-coded according to the dog's weight. For use in dogs eight weeks of age and older. Active ingredients: Ivermectin, Pyrantel Pamoate, Praziquantel.
Store at room temperature between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Protect product from light.
|6 to 12 lbs
|12.1 to 25 lbs
|25.1 to 50 lbs
|50.1 to 100 lbs
Well tolerated at recommended dosage, with no known food or drug interactions.
Side effects are rare, but may include lethargy, limpness, salivation, shaking, diarrhea or decreased appetite. Collie breeds may be more sensitive to the effects of ivermectin, and reactions may include mydriasis, depression, ataxia, tremors, drooling or more.
For use in dogs only - do not use in cats. Not for puppies under 8 weeks of age.
For use in dogs eight weeks of age and older.
Do not use in cats.
Use caution when using in breeding males, as testicular hypoplasia has been observed at higher doses. Safety not evaluated in pregnant or lactating bitches. It's important to test all dogs for heartworm before starting treatment. Remove worms and larvae before starting a heartworm prevention program.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.