Home > All Pet Supplies >
Incurin (estriol) Tablets
Item #: 80167-475-611
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Incurin� (estriol) Tablets effectively treat female canine urinary incontinence in spayed females
- Contains estriol, a naturally occurring, short�acting estrogen
- One simple starting dose for all female dogs
This product is available by prescription only.
How to Order Prescription Medications
Prescription Authorization Form (PDF)
*Due to federal and state law, we cannot accept returns on prescription items.
*Revival Animal Health is licensed to sell prescriptions in 37 states. Click here to see the state list.
Incurin (estriol) Tablets effectively treat canine urinary incontinence in spayed females. Contains estriol; a naturally occurring, short-acting estrogen. Estriol can help restore estrogen levels in spayed dogs to support a dog's natural processes for maintaining urethral tone for urinary control. It differs from most other estrogens because it binds with estrogen receptors for a short time minimizing estrogen related side effects.
Incurin is unique because the starting dose is the same for all female dogs and can also be titrated down to the lowest effective dose.
Active ingredient: Estriol
Store at or below 25°C (77°F) with excursions permitted to 40°C (104°F)
The most common side effects associated with Incurin treatment included loss of appetite, vomiting, excessive water drinking and swollen vulva. Other side effects that could occur are: anorexia, emesis, polydipsia, anxiety, sexual attractiveness, somnolence, hypersalivation, estrous behavior, and mammary hyperplasia.
Human Warnings: Women who are of child-bearing age or those who are breastfeeding should use caution when administering Incurin Tablets. Wash your hands with soap and water after administration to avoid exposure to the drug. Consult a physician in case of accidental ingestion by humans.
Animal Warnings: Some estrogens have been associated with bone marrow changes and an increased risk of mammary tumors. However, target animal safety study results and foreign post-market pharmacovigilance data for Incurin Tablets have shown that estriol-treated dogs are at low risk for developing these conditions.
Do not use with other estrogens. The concomitant use of Incurin Tablets with glucocorticoids has not been evaluated. The use of Incurin table in dogs with liver disease has not been evaluated. The safe use of Incurin Tablets has not been evaluated in intact female dogs, pregnant or lactating dogs, male dogs, and dogs less than 1 one year of age.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Learn more about disposal of unused prescription medications here
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container "Livestock Sharps" to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state's regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.