Incurin (estriol) Tablets are a simple, natural solution that effectively treats female canine urinary incontinence. Containing estriol, a naturally occurring estrogen found in female dogs, this easy to dose tablet has been well tolerated in clinical trials and a long-term study.
Active Ingredient: Estriol
Some adverse reactions that could occur: anorexia, emesis, polydipsia, swollen vulva, anxiety, sexual attractiveness, somnolence, hypersalivation, estrous behavior, and mammary hyperplasia.
Some estrogens have been associated with bone marrow changes and an increased risk of mammary tumors.
Do not use with other estrogens. The concomitant use of Incurin Tablets with glucocorticoids has not been evaluated. The use of Incurin table in dogs with liver disease has not been evaluated. The safe use of Incurin Tablets has not been evaluated in intact female dogs, pregnant or lactating dogs, male dogs, and dogs less than 1 year of age.
Disposal of unused prescription medications:
- Revival Animal Health participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System which provides an environmentally safe destruction program.
- The preferred method of drug disposal is to return the unwanted product to a pharmacy that participates in the Take Away Environmental Return System. Seek a local pharmacy that participates in this program for safe disposal.
- A secondary method of drug disposal is to remove the unwanted medication from any wrappers or containers and place it in a plastic bag with moist coffee grounds or cat litter. This can be disposed of in the regular garbage collection.
- Please do NOT dispose of unwanted meds down the drain or toilet, as this may eventually find its way into the human water supply.
Disposal of medical sharps:
- When you're finished with the syringe and needle, do not try to recap, remove, bend or break the needle. This is where most injuries occur.
- Dispose the syringe and needle immediately in a nearby sharps container. All sharps must be deposited in a puncture-proof container. Make sure your storage location is child and animal proof.
- As with all product handling, make sure you wash your hands after handling medical sharps.
Disposal of sharps container:
- When your sharps container is half-full, sift dry Portland Cement throughout the sharps. Fill the container with water, and rotate until the cement is mixed and the sharps have been distributed throughout the cement mixture. Let cement dry for 24 hours.
- Seal the lid of the container tightly and use duct tape to seal. Label the container “Livestock Sharps” to properly identify the contents.
- Dispose of the containers in accordance with your state’s regulations.
Our pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. − 4:30 p.m. CST.