Item #: 26366-275
- Hexadene® Shampoo is made to control moderate to severe skin conditions caused by bacteria and yeast
- Contains 3 % Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Anti-adhesive qualities physically disrupts micro-organism colonization on the skin surface
- Includes a slow ingredient release system to provide long-lasting relief
- Made for use on cats, dogs and horses
Hexadene® Shampoo is an antimicrobial shampoo that works for a variety of dermatological conditions on cats, dogs and horses. Contains 3% Chlorhexidine gluconate which helps to fight conditions such as hot spots, ringworm, pyoderma and other moderate to severe skin conditions responsive to Chlorhexidine. Reduces the adhesion of bacteria and yeast which disrupts their colonization on the skin surface and delays the onset of skin irritations. Made with Spherulites, an exclusive encapsulation system that provides gradual ingredient release for long-lasting relief.
Hexadene® also protects the skin against further damage with Chitosanide, a natural biopolymer that creates a protective film on the skin and hair coat to reinforce skin hydration and healing effects.
For animal use only on dogs, cats and horses.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature of 59° - 86° F (15° – 30° C).
Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine gluconate and Chlorhexidine acetate, equivalent to 3% w/v Chlorhexidine gluconate.
Other ingredients: Spherulites*, monosaccharides and an akylpolyglucoside.
* Spherulites Microcapsules is an exclusive encapsulation system that provides a slow release of ingredients long after product application.
Chitosanide is a natural biopolymer that creates a protective film on the skin and hair coat.
Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into wet coat, lather freely. Rinse and repeat. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. May be used as often as daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
Not for otic use.
If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Wash hands after using.