Health Guard Hand Cream
Item #: 27260-284
- Health Guard Hand Cream soothes and moisturizes dry, irritated skin
- Stops the spread of germs between you and your animals
- Residual antibacterial activity heals a variety of skin problems on both animals and people
- Good for hot spots, eczema, ringworm, yeast infections and more
- Kills 97% of all germs in 30 seconds
While it's great for soothing and moisturizing dry, irritated skin, Health Guard Hand Cream is much more. It also stops the spread of germs between you and your animals, with residual antibacterial activity that heals a variety of skin problems on both animals and people. Good for hot spots, eczema, ringworm, yeast infections and more, killing 97% of all germs in 30 seconds and providing a safe environment for healing. It can also be used as a pre-glove moisturizer in vet clinics and kennels.
Triclosan (2,4,4,-Trichloro-2-Hydroxydiphenyl ether), Dl-water, Jojoba, Glycerin, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, methyl paraben, Propyl paraben.
First bathe animal with Health Guard shampoo. Apply lotion to infected area once a day for 2 days, skip 2 days then repeat. When hair growth is noticed or if skin irritation occurs due to excess use of lotion, stop treatment.