D.E.S. Health-Gard™ is the best liquid probiotic on the market. It helps replenish good bacteria, fights toxins, and builds resistance to digestive, respiratory, urinary, and allergy conditions. An all natural formula engineered from a blend of naturally occurring microbes and a specific catalyst, this dietary supplement stimulates the absorption of minerals and proteins, benefits newborns from delivery until weaned, ensures normal and natural health, and activates the immune system to increase antibodies.
As a daily supplement: give 1 Tbsp. per gallon of fresh water daily.
For lactating bitches: give 1/2 oz. per gallon of water daily
For puppies: give 1/2 oz. per water bucket daily
For sick puppies: give 1 tsp. full strength orally daily.
For dogs in training/track: give 2 oz. to water in feed mix daily, 1 oz. per turnout bucket daily, and 2 oz. in mop bucket weekly
For horses: 1 oz daily
When kennel cough is present: 1 Tbsp. per dog 3 days in a row, full strength (orally)
Health-Gard is the best liquid probiotic on the market! This all natural probiotic water additive formula is engineered from a specially cultured blend of naturally occurring microbes, and a specific catalyst that allows the product to perform 1000 times faster than other similar products.
- Helps stave off infections by ensuring proper digestion
- Enhances immune function
- Promotes complete digestion of feed
- Increases nutrition levels by up to 20%
- Attacks and reduces yeast, fungus, and viruses, which gives the immune system time to recover
- Activates the immune system to increase antibodies, thus promoting optimal pH levels
- Breaks down and reduces putrefied waste commonly found in the digestive system
- Colonizes and coats the walls of the stomach
- Replaces the probiotic bacterium lost due to antibiotic treatment
- Benefits newborns from delivery until weaned
- Stimulates the absorption of minerals and proteins
- Aids in relief of respiratory and urinary tract ailments
- Ensures normal and natural health with a regular routine of our probiotic microbes