Home > All Pet Supplies >
Grizzly Pollock Oil
Item #: 23748-504
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Grizzly Pollock Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to help maintain the overall health of your pet
- Helps maintain naturally healthy skin, a lustrous coat, healthy joints, and a sound cardiovascular system
- Omega-3 fatty acids are readily accessible to your dog or cat
- Rich flavor of fresh fish that pets will love
- Made in USA using only USA-caught wild Pollock
Grizzly Pollock Oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to help maintain naturally healthy skin, a lustrous coat, healthy joints, and a sound cardiovascular system. DHA has also been shown to benefit the nervous system and eyes and also for maintaining a naturally high fertility status. Contains fatty acids that are readily accessible to your dog or cat's metabolism. Pollock forage on natural diets in the pristine waters of the Bering Sea and Gulf of Alaska that brings a natural goodness to the oil to include the power of astaxanthin antioxidant protection. For the 16 oz bottle and up, 1 pump = .7 teaspoon or 3.5 cc. Made in USA.
For animal use only.
Store away from light at room temperature or refrigerate.
Pollock oil, tocopherols.
Crude Fat: 99.9% (min)
Moisture: 0.1% (max)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 22.0% (min)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 6.0% (min)
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 12.0% (min)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 1.5% (min)
Add daily to your pet's food according to the weight chart. For best results, use regularly on a long-term basis. One pump stroke equals approximately 0.12 fluid ounces/3.5 ml.
|Body Weight||Pump Strokes|
|Up to 12 lbs
|12 to 25 lbs
|25 to 50 lbs
|50 to 100 lbs
|Over 100 lbs