GCM 2X usage:
GCM 2X is formulated with glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, and manganese. It supports and maintains the health of your dog's joints. It also inhibits the enzymes that break down the structure of the cartilage in the joints, keeping bones and joints stronger and healthier. Flavored with artificial roast beef and liver flavoring, so the supplement can be safely used on dogs with food allergies.
Please click on "Dosage" for the appropriate dosing instructions.
- Chewable Tablets:
- Each tablet contains: Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Artificial Roast Beef and Liver Flavor, Manganese Ascorbate, Sucrose, Mixed Glycosaminoglycans, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
- Suggested Initial Dose: Give the tablet as a treat or crumble in your dog's food. For 4-6 weeks, give ½ tablet daily up to 10 lbs., 1 tablet daily for 10-24 lbs. (½ tablet in morning & ½ tablet in evening), 2 tablets daily for 25-49 lbs. (1 tab in morning & 1 tab in evening), 3 tablets daily for 50-100 lbs. (2 tabs in morning & 1 tab in evening, 4 tablets daily for over 100 lbs. (2 tabs in morning & 2 tabs in evening).
- Suggested Maintenance Dose: Give ½ tablet daily up to 24 lbs., 1 tablet daily for 25-49 lbs., 1-2 tablets daily for 50-100 lbs., 2 tablets daily for over 100 lbs.
- Once consistent improvement has been seen, these maintenance doses may be reduced to an every other day administration. The maintenance level can also be used long term on healthy dogs to help support their joints.
May be used with a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs), such as Rimadyl
For Moderate Joint Support:
Doc Roy's® Aches Away Stage II
For Maximum Joint Support:
Doc Roy's® Aches Away Stage III
Please click on "Ingredients"
for a list of ingredients, storage information, and cautions.
is a healthy dog joint supplement that supports and maintains your dog's joints. It also inhibits the enzymes that break down the structure of the cartilage in the joints, keeping bones and joints stronger and healthier. For use in dogs only.
GCM 2X™ Ingredients:
Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Artificial Roast Beef and Liver Flavor, Manganese Ascorbate, Sucrose, Mixed Glycosaminoglycans, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
What do the ingredients do:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride is a major building block of cartilage and is necessary for the construction of connective tissues. It helps the body by enhancing the body's ability to produce collagen and joint fluid. It also helps supply the body with the necessary materials to repair joint damage.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate is a natural compound found in cartilage. It promotes healthy joints by warding off the effects of damaging enzymes. It also increases water retention and enhances the elastic properties of cartilage.
- Sucrose is sugar. Two simple sugars, glucose and fructose, combine to form sucrose. Sugar creates an energy boost because it is easily and quickly absorbed into the blood stream.
- Mixed glycosaminoglycans are long sugar carbohydrate chains found in cells in the body. They are necessary for brain, cartilage, and tissue development.
- Manganese is an antioxidant that supports the body's natural defenses. Manganese aids production of cartilage, helps normal bone development, and promotes good muscle and bone health.
|GCM 2X Tablets|
Anaylsis per tablet:
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, and excessive heat.
Intended for use in dogs only. Safe for use in pregnant animals and dogs with food allergies. Always consult your veterinarian before using their product in dogs with chronic medical conditions, such as a clotting disorder, diabetes, or urinary tract disease. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to prevent unwanted consumption.
Please click on "Articles"
for a list of articles, FAQs, and other helpful information and tips about GCM 2X™