Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30136-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Felocell® 4 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, and chlamydia psittaci. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 6 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate with diluent provided, shake well.
- Administer 1mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Cats 9 weeks or older should receive 2 doses 3 to 4 weeks apart.
- Cats less than 9 weeks of age or older should receive 1 dose every 3 to 4 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens
- Transient sneezing may be observed 4 to 7 days following vaccination.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.