Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30136-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Felocell® 4 prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia Psittaci
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Felocell® 4 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, and chlamydia psittaci. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 6 weeks of age or older.
- Rehydrate with diluent provided, shake well.
- Administer 1mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Cats 9 weeks or older should receive 2 doses 3 to 4 weeks apart.
- Cats less than 9 weeks of age or older should receive 1 dose every 3 to 4 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens
- Transient sneezing may be observed 4 to 7 days following vaccination.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.