Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30135-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Felocell® 3 prevents feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia
- Modified live virus
- Injectable vaccination
Zoetis vaccines are for sale to breeders only. Sorry, we cannot sell Zoetis vaccines to veterinarians.
If you are a vet, please contact Zoetis directly or check out our other vaccine options
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information. Vaccines are non-returnable.
Felocell® 3 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in preventing feline Rhinotracheitis caused by feline Herpesvirus-1, feline Respiratory Disease caused by feline Calicivirus, and feline Panleukopenia caused by feline Parvovirus. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 6 weeks of age or older.
For use in cats only.
Store at 2 to 7° C. Do not freeze.
Use entire contents when first opened.
Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
Burn containers and all unused contents.
- Vaccination of healthy cats is recommended. Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well, and administer 1 ml intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older should receive 2 doses administered 3-4 weeks apart. Cats vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
- As with many vaccines, anaphylaxis may occur after use. Initial antidote of epinephrine is recommended and should be followed with appropriate supportive therapy.