Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30135-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Felocell® 3 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 6 weeks of age or older.
- General Directions: Vaccination of healthy cats is recommended. Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well, and administer 1 mL intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- Primary Vaccination: Healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older should receive 2 doses administered 3-4 weeks apart. Cats vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 12 weeks of age.
- Revaccination: Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended, although, as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association and its Council on Biologic and Therapeutic Agents, the attending veterinarian should determine the frequency of revaccination based on the animal's lifestyle and risk of exposure.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Prolonged exposure to higher temperature and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens
- Transient sneezing may be observed 4 to 7 days following vaccination.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.