Home > All Pet Supplies >
Feline Ultranasal FVRCP
Item #: 30131-367
Availability: Back Order
Heska® Feline Ultranasal FVRCP is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Administer a single 0.2mL dose intranasally, divided into both nostrils.
- Use a new dropper for each cat vaccinated.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Do not vaccinate cats parenterally.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.