Home > All Pet Supplies >
Feline Focus 3 Drops
Item #: 30101-306
Availability: Back Order
Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Feline Focus® 3 Drops prevents feline Rhinotracheitis (Feline Herpes), Calicivirus and Panleukopenia
- Modified live virus for rapid protection
- Single-dose administration creates less stress
- Designed for ocular and nasal administration
- Flexible use and ideal for kittens
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Feline Focus® 3 Drops is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline Rhinotracheitis (Herpesvirus), feline Calicivirus, and feline Panleukopenia. Each of these viruses are widespread and are common disease-causing agents in cats. This product is designed for ocular and nasal administration. The single-dose administration creates less stress for you and your cat. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Can be given at 12 weeks of age. Annual revaccination is recommended.
For use on cats and kittens.
Use entire contents of the vaccine when first opened.
Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
Keep refrigerated at a temperature between 35°F and 45°F (2°C and 7°C). Store out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Vaccinate healthy cats 12 weeks of age or older.
- Remove the metal seal and rubber stopper from the vial.
- Using the enclosed dropper, rehydrate the lyophilized vaccine with the accompanying 0.5 ml of liquid vaccine. Shake until dissolved.
- Immediately withdraw the rehydrated vaccine into the dropper.
- Place one drop of vaccine in the corner of each eye. The remaining vaccine is administered by placing the vaccine equally in each nostril as the animal inhales.
- Use a new dropper for each cat vaccinated.
- If cats are vaccinated at less than 12 weeks of age, a second vaccination should be administered at 12 to 16 weeks of age to ensure vaccination against feline Panleukopenia.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- This vaccine is not to be injected.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
- In some cats a slight watery discharge and occasional sneezing may occur 4 to 7 days after vaccination.
- A transient drop in the white blood cell count has been noted at times 5 to 6 days after vaccination.
- Oral lesions may be observed after vaccination, but heal without incident.
- In rare instances, reactions can occur due to unusual sensitivity following use of this product. In such cases, administer epinephrine as an antidote.