Home > All Pet Supplies >
Feline Focus 3 Drops
Item #: 30101-306
Availability: Back Order
Feline Focus™ 3 Drops is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis (herpesvirus), feline calicivirus, and feline panleukopenia. All viruses in this vaccine are modified live versions of the virus. Can be given at 12 weeks of age. Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Can be given at 12 weeks of age.
- Remove the metal seal and rubber stopper from each vial. Using the enclosed dropper, rehydrate the lyophilized vaccine with the accompanying 0.5mL of liquid vaccine.
- Shake until dissolved. Immediately withdraw the rehydrated vaccine into the dropper.
- Place one drop of vaccine in the corner of each eye. The remaining vaccine is administered by placing the vaccine equally in each nostril as the animal inhales.
- THIS VACCINE IS NOT TO BE INJECTED.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35°-45°F (2°-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains Gentamicin and Amphotericin B as perservatives
- In some cats, a slight watery discharge and occasional sneezing may occur 4 to 7 days after vaccination.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats
- A transient drop in the white blood cell counts has been noted at times 5 to 6 days after vaccination. Oral lesions may be observed after vaccination, but heal without incident.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.