Home > All Pet Supplies >
Item #: 30113-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Fel-O-Vax Lv-K® prevents Feline Leukemia
- Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Fel-O-Vax® Lv-K is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline leukemia. This is a killed version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 10 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy cats 10 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate with accompanying diluent.
- Inject 1mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1mL dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains neomycin, thimerosal, and polymyxin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.