Home > All Pet Supplies >
Fel-O-Guard Plus 4 + Lv-K
Item #: 30123-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Fel-O-Guard™ Plus 4 + Lv-K is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, leukemia, and chlamydia psittaci. Rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia are modified live versions of the virus and leukemia and chlamydia psittaci are killed version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate with accompnaying diluent.
- Inject 1mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1mL dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains neomycin, thimerosal, and polymyxin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.