- Fel-O-Guard™ Plus 4 + Lv-K prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia - Modified Live Virus
- Leukemia, Chlamydia Psittaci - Killed Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80° add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our Pet Pharmacy
for ordering information.
Fel-O-Guard™ Plus 4 + Lv-K
is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, leukemia, and chlamydia psittaci
. Rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia are modified live versions of the virus and leukemia and chlamydia psittaci
are killed version of the virus. Recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older.