Home > All Pet Supplies >
Fel-O-Guard Plus 3
Item #: 30120-415
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
- Fel-O-Guard Plus 3 prevents Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia
- Modified Live Virus
- Injectable vaccination
- Don't forget to order syringes, needles, and health records.
- If the temperature is above 80º add Extra Ice to ensure your vaccines arrive cool.
- Vaccines are non-returnable
Vaccines with live viruses cannot be shipped to Minnesota without a valid prescription. Please see our
for ordering information.
Sold for the protection of your pets, not for licensing. Tags are not sold with rabies vaccines. Rabies vaccines cannot be sold to the
following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WY.
Fel-O-Guard Plus 3 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy cats against diseases caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia. All viruses in this vaccine are a modified live version of the virus. Recommended for use in healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older.
- Vaccination for healthy cats 8 weeks of age or older.
- Aseptically rehydrate with accompnaying diluent.
- Inject 1mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1mL dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C).
- Do not freeze
- Shake well after rehydration
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents
- Contains neomycin, thimerosal, and polymyxin B as preservatives.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats
- Do not vaccinate pregnant queens.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-medicated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteriods, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.